Trademark Collection by Wyndham Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Rapid Growth
“Hospitality entrepreneurs are attracted to the Trademark Collection because they can maintain their own vision and character of the hotel, while being backed by Wyndham and our unwavering support,” said Ohlsson chip, Chief Development Officer, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. “Each hotel in the Trademark Collection by Wyndham is truly unique and independent, providing a distinct and authentic experience for guests.”
Wyndham Announces Next Hotels Joining Trademark Collection
The brand should continue to grow in the second half of 2022 and beyond, including:
The Legacy, Trademark Collection by Wyndham Green Bay, Wis.
Located one block from Lambeau Field in the Green Bay Legends District, this stylish new-build boutique hotel will inaugurate June 2022 and will offer 79 distinguished suites showcasing “industrial chic elegance,” a restaurant and lobby bar, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace and bar with comfortable seating and furnishings. lush landscaping.
The Orbit Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham in Cleveland, Ohio
Located in the suburbs of Fairview Park across from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and NASA’s Glenn Research Center, this former NASA building was once home to more than a thousand NASA engineers who were instrumental in the race for space. space and the Apollo missions, will become a Trademark Collection hotel overlooking the Rocky River Reservation and the airport runway. The hotel will have patented soundproof windows in its 54 rooms. Facilities include a swimming pool, fitness center, wellness room, and indoor and outdoor dog parks.
Dove Creek Resort & Marina, Trademark Collection by Wyndham at Key Largo, Florida.
This intimate beachfront resort with 23 guest room is located at the southern tip of Key Largo directly on the Atlantic Ocean. The variety of accommodations from ocean view rooms and deluxe studios to one and two bedroom suites welcome everyday travelers looking for a warm, friendly, uncomplicated and personal getaway. Guests can relax on the shore, embark on fishing and diving excursions, or visit the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, America’s first underwater park. The property caters to business and casual travelers alike and specializes in celebrating memorable business retreats, intimate and unforgettable honeymoons, and long-awaited reunions for families and friends.
Trademark Collection celebrates recent openings in major global markets
Over the past 18 months, the Trademark Collection has welcomed notable hotels from around the world into its portfolio. Recent highlights include:
- The Buccaneer Beach & Golf Resort, St. Croix USVI Registered Trademark: Family owned and operated, this superb US Virgin Islands The resort is a 25-minute drive from Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (STX) and less than a ten-minute drive from the waterfront shops and restaurants of downtown Christiansted. Celebrating 75 yearse anniversary this year, the 340-acre hotel is the only four-star resort on the island and offers 130 rooms and suites.
- BEI Hotel San Francisco, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: Located in the heart of San Francisco Close to the Financial District and Union Square, this boutique hotel is within walking distance of unforgettable local arts, dining and cultural experiences.
- The Beekman Tower, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: A high-rise hotel in the heart of New York City offering visitors modern amenities for a comfortable stay, fine dining, handcrafted cocktails, and easy access to major city highlights and attractions.
- MB Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: Happiness by the sea miami beachthis hotel is only 21 km from Miami International Airport (MIA) and five miles from South Beach. Guests can soak up the sun, experience epic nightlife, browse the shops along the Lincoln Road Mall, or visit top attractions such as the Art Deco Museum, Miami Beach Holocaust Memorial, and Museum and Gardens of Vizcaya.
- Leavenworth Local, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: Located in the heart of downtown Leavenworth, Kan., this hotel occupies a converted 1923 high school with original architectural details and unique touches, such as a lounge area housed in the former gymnasium. All rooms and suites are in converted classrooms and have chalkboards, plus kitchenettes with microwaves, mini-fridges, and cooktops. Customers have easy access to Fort Leavenworthsightseeing along the Missouri River and the many boutiques and antique stores in the area.
- Los Cabos Golf Resort, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: This relaxing retreat is nestled on the Cabo San Lucas Country Club championship golf course and minutes from the Cabo San Lucas Marina, offering fishing, scuba diving and whale watching excursions.
- The Americaus Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: A historic, decorated Jazz Age hotel in Allentown, Pennsylvania., this property was built in 1926 and features a stately ballroom and vintage vibes paired with contemporary amenities. Located near the PPL Center and ArtsWalk, guests can enjoy a downtown stay and check out vintage cars at the America on Wheels Museum, stroll through the Allentown Rose Gardens, or explore an exhibit at the DaVinci Science Center.
- Chateau Mar Golf Resort, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: Following an extensive $12 million property-wide renovation, this Lauderhill, Florida. The hotel offers an enhanced guest experience with high-tech amenities like Bluetooth-enabled vinyl turntables, in-room Echo Points and Fire tablets, and robot butlers. The resort is committed to supporting the autism community through employment opportunities and dedicated amenities and hotel offerings. Hotel team members are trained in autism sensitivity, so travelers with autism and their families and friends are welcomed into a welcoming and inclusive environment.
- Hotel Avenue Louise Brussels, Trademark Collection by Wyndham: This hotel is located in the business and commercial heart of the Belgian capital, with easy access to the shops of Avenue Louise and important business districts such as the European Parliament.
“I have seen firsthand how the support of Wyndham’s global sales, marketing and loyalty teams, combined with access to Wyndham’s negotiated discounts with suppliers, enables hoteliers to deliver a high level of service. to our guests, while reducing costs and simplifying operations and efficiency,” said David Crisafi, President of Ceres Enterprises and Wyndham franchisee who is converting a third hotel to a Wyndham brand with Wyndham’s trademark in Cleveland, Ohio. “By joining the Trademark Collection by Wyndham, we are able to preserve the individuality of our hotel while taking advantage of the resources of the largest hotel company in the world.”
Interested developers can visit Wyndham development websiteor contact the Wyndham Franchise Development team via email at [email protected] for more information.
About Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Each of Trademark Collection by Wyndham’s upper-middle and upper-middle-range hotels around the world – iconic hotels in Europe, AsiaThe Americas and the Caribbean at its flagship hotel, the Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Ky. – have three common attributes: character, charm and individuality. Launched in 2017, Trademark Collection is the premier Wyndham brand for three- and four-star hotel owners passionate about maintaining the independent spirit of their hotels and designed for everyday travelers seeking distinctive accommodations. and accessible in popular destinations. For more information, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com/trademark.
About Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: WH) is the world’s largest hotel franchise company by number of properties, with more than 8,900 hotels in more than 95 countries on six continents. With its network of more than 813,000 rooms that appeal to the everyday traveler, Wyndham provides a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8®, Days Inn®, Ramada®, Microtel®, La Quinta®, Baymont®, Wingate®, AmericInn®, Hawthorn Suites®, Trademark Collection® and Wyndham®. The company’s award-winning Wyndham Rewards loyalty program offers approximately 94 million registered members the ability to redeem points at thousands of hotels, resorts and vacation rentals worldwide. For more information, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the United States federal securities laws, including the planned addition of hotels and similar statements regarding possible future results or performance. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are not guarantees of future results or performance, speak only as of the date of this press release, and are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties. including the risks described in Wyndham Hotels’ most recent annual report on Form 10-K and subsequent reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, each of which could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from any future results or performance expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Except as required by law, the Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, subsequent events or otherwise.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
+1 (973) 753-6590
SOURCE Wyndham Hotels & Resorts